If you’re trying out a novel protein diet for your food-sensitive fur-ball, rest assured that Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Selected Protein Adult PV Wet [/Dry] Dog Food with Potato and Venison provides complete and balanced nutrition your pup will love. This limited-ingredient formula is made with potatoes and venison to avoid common allergy triggers found in regular dog formulas. Essential nutrients are added to reinforce the skin barrier and EPA, DHA and Omega-3 fatty acids are added to promote healthy skin and coat. This veterinary-exclusive diet can be fed as part of an elimination trial or as a daily maintenance food for sensitive adult dogs.
- Prescription limited-ingredient diet for canines with itching, hair loss, and digestive issues that may be caused by food sensitivity.
- Eliminates common proteins that might trigger sensitivities and replaces them with a novel protein source, venison.
- Potatoes provide a low-risk carbohydrate source that’s easy to digest.
- The tasty recipe is fortified with essential nutrients for added skin support.
- EPA, DHA, and Omega-3 fatty acids help promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
There are no reviews yet.